Pastoral Care Associate - Southern Cross Care, Keon Park
Date Posted: 07-Feb-2019
Part time - 1 day per week
Applications close Tuesday 11.59pm 5 March 2019
Mercy Health is a Catholic organisation employing over 8500 people who provide compassionate and holistic care through our acute hospitals, aged care facilities, mental health programs, palliative and respite services, maternity and women’s health services, early parenting services and home care services. In 2017, Southern Cross Care (Vic) joined Mercy Health to become one of the largest not-for-profit aged care providers in Australia. Reflecting our partnership, all career-related inquiries are now managed through the Mercy Health career portal.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
* 1 day per week Permanent Part-Time
* Deliver high quality pastoral care for residents, families and staff
* Respond effectively to the diverse spiritual and religious needs of residents
* Promote a contemporary understanding of pastoral and spiritual care with residents, families and staff
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
* At least one unit of Clinical Pastoral Education or other relevant qualification
* Theological and/or other relevant graduate qualifications
* Excellent computer skills
* Ability to lead a Catholic Communion Service (desirable)
To view the full job description and position description please click here.
At Mercy Health we pride ourselves on embracing diversity and foster an inclusive culture where individual differences are respected and celebrated. We encourage applications from people of all ages, abilities and cultural backgrounds including Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples.
To be the successful candidate you must meet the position requirements as well as provide a current Police Record Check and Working with Children Check.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Enquiries to: Service Manager Nilu Morawaka Email: email@example.com Quote Ref No:Ref Number - 10532
Contact Person Nilu Morawaka (03) 9434 4555